5 lakh worth property gutted in Kamareddy

first_imgKamareddy: A major fire broke out in a house at Vittalwadi Thanda on Wednesday and burned down everything in the house. According to sources, the house of Pawar Papa in Vittalwadi Thanda, Pedda Kodapgal mandal, Kamareddy district accidentally caught fire, while the residents of the house were working on their farms.Pawar’s family members lamented that agricultural inputs, utensil and other valuables worth Rs five lakhs turned to ashes.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *